Her lips shimmered in the silvery light of the moon, a teasing hint of a smile made me feel warm all over. She stepped closer and leaned in. Her cheek brushed against mine as her mouth purred my name my name into my ear. Barely a whisper, yet it deafened me with its desire. My knees buckled. I was supposed to be the strong one.
===WE INTERUPT THIS BLOG===
BRAD HAS BEEN NOMINATED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR THE SUNSHINE AWARD!
Here are the Rules:
-Thank the persons who nominated you, and link to their blogs.
-List 11 facts about YOU!
-Do some other stuff (Who really listens to rules anyway?)
First, I like to thank Denise over at “Tidbits Of Denise” for the first nomination:
Next, I like to thank Kate at “Kate, The Lost Wanderer” for the next nomination:
I encourage you to visit both of these ladies’ Blogs. You’ll enjoy them.
- 1.I’ve eaten a dried ant.
- 2.I love being in a crowd of strangers
- 3.I don’t understand poetry.
- 4.Not withstanding #3, My first published work was a poem in the school yearbook when I was in grade 2.
- 5.I stayed up till 4:30 in the morning to watch the television premiere of firefly
- 6.I have a Bachelor’s in Theology
- 7.I’ve stood in the Pacific Ocean
- 8.I have straddled the US-Canada border.
- 9.My American Express Credit Card Number is 4201 1163 8912 3645 -465 Expires 5/17
- 10.I was born at 10:31 PM and have been am Night Owl ever since.
- 11.I have been to London to see the Queen… she wasn’t home.
- 1.At age 6 I swallowed a marble, I have never seen it since.
- 2.I hate being in a crowd of people I know.
- 3.I was born at a very young age.
- 4.In grade 11 I was part of an award winning puppetry duo.
- 5.I only ever watched three episodes of MacGyver, and each time it was the same episode
- 6.I’m still a bachelor, but don’t expect to see me on that show.
- 7.I’ve stood in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 8.I was once a cowboy.
- 9.I often lie about having an American Express Credit Card Number.
- 10.I was a geek before geeks were cool.
- 11.I couldn’t sleep the night I watched Thomas Magnum P.I. ask the question, “Did you see the sunrise this morning?”
===WE NOW RETURN YOU TO OUR REGULARILY SCHEDULED BLOG ALREADY IN PROGRESS===
…if only time could slow. It was hard leaving you that night; that one perfect night. The smile on my face lasted for days and I never did find my pants.